JustRite Papercraft February Release - Filigree Diamond Background and Happy Occasion Belly Band Two

It's time for February Release week over at JustRite Inspiration! Today we have some elegant new stamps designed by Becca Feeken for her Amazing Paper Grace Designs Collection: Filigree Diamond Background cling stamp and Happy Occasion Belly Band Two clear stamps.
I started by stamping my background in an olive green chalk ink and cutting to size. I inked the edges a bit with Ranger Antique Linen Distress ink. Next, I stamped the sentiment frame in the same ink and colored in with Copics. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and cut with coordinating JustRite Vintage Labels Seven die.

I framed the sentiment with 2 white Heirloom Flourish One die cuts and a Spellbinders Labels Eighteen die cut from a fun polka dot pattern cardstock. Some olive green seam binding and a single whitte paper flower finish it off.


Be sure to check out the rest of the team and stop back tomorrow to see more inspiration!

Sheri Holt --> you are here

Comments

Popular Posts