JustRite Friday Challenge #114 - Botanical Bliss

Are you ready for a new challenge over at JustRite Inspiration? It has been SO COLD here in Oklahoma that I wanted to do something Spring-like so all you need to do is use at least one flower or butterfly stamp or die on your project. Super simple, right?!?
I started by stamping JustRite Rose Vintage Labels Seven cling stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Next I picked out 2 papers from Prima's Rosarian 6" x 6" collection and colored my stamped label with COPICs to match. I cut the label with coordinating JustRite Vintage Labels Seven custom die. I wanted to add some drama so I cut a black Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five die layer to put behind it and a black layer to frame my designer papers.
I combined 2 butterflies together from Spellbinders Jewel Flowers & Flourishes to the upper right corner and blue seam binding ribbon & bow. I was going to add a die cut flower too but it seemed a bit much. I almost trashed the butterflies too but decided they were fine and not too overwhelming. I hope you will make time to pull out some JustRite stamps and join the challenge this week!


Comments

Your card definitely makes me forget winter and think of beautiful weather! Glad you did not toss the butterflies...they look great!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Popular Posts