JustRite Papercraft February Release - Time Heals Vintage Labels Seven

This is the final day of the February Releases over at JustRite Inspiration. I'm sure you've seen something you can't live without! Today's stamp set is Time Heals Vintage Labels Seven:

I did a more masculine take with this one but you can see from the rest of the team that this set is very flexible! I stamped the clock image twice with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and cut out each one with JustRite Vintage Labels Seven custom die. I colored with my COPICs and then cut out the clock face on the larger image since the smaller one is covering it up and no one would see and popped it on top.
I cut A2 Fancy Postage Edge for the backdrop and inked the edges. The sentiment was stamped in brown and cut using Vintage Labels Seven die. A little velvet ribbon finished off.




Check out the rest of the team!


Comments

Popular Posts