JustRite Papercraft February Release - Rose Postcard Background

Today's new stamp is Rose Postcard Background cling stamp. This one is perfect for creating ANY card for almost any occasion! I didn't even put a sentiment on the front this time because I didn't want to cover any of it up! It also works perfectly for today's JustRite Friday Challenge #114!

I stamped my background onto kraft cardstock with Memento Pistachio ink, cut to size, and colored with COPICs. Next, I modified Spellbinders Resplendant Rectangles by cutting a strip out of the center, spreading it out, and attaching each side to peek out just under the top and bottom for added flair. Four large pearls were added to each corner and some Distress Stickles to the butterfly.


Be sure to check out the rest of the team!

Sheri Holt --> you are here

Comments

Anita Kejriwal said…
loved the card Sheri... all the new releases are so beautiful.

Popular Posts