CR84FN COLOR CHALLENGE #11

I have not been able to get to this challenge in a few weeks so I was excited to make it before the deadline this week on Mona's new challenge site CR84FN.  Here is this week's color inspiration:
These are the perfect colors for a Valentine's card!  I had this Popcorn the Bear "I Love You" stamp set.  I colored them with my Copics and cut with Spellbinders Large Circle.  Here's the front of my card:

I stamped the background with a striped wooden stamp that I got on clearance last year with brown ink.  The heart punch is Martha Stewart Lace Heart Edger Punch and the red cardstock is embossed with Sizzix Textured Impressions Valentine Set #4.
The inside is stamped with Inkadinkado Happy Days.  I wanted to keep it kind of masculine to give to my DH.  Here's a close-up of the details:

I also entered this in the Make It Colourful Challenge #2 - Colour with Red.  I used Copics R24, R29, and a little R89 in the red bear accents.

Comments

Marge said…
Very cute & sweet -- hope he LOVES it!!!
Awe! What an adorable Valentine's Day card Sheri! Love the heart border! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)
...just Barbara said…
Adorable and a great Valentines card! I love that bear and the coloring you did with the reds is perfect. Thanks for playing along in the Make it Colourful challenge this week. :D
Nina I. said…
Oh... this is so cute;-))Beautiful coloring!
Thanks for playing along in the Make it Colourful challenge;-))
what a precious card i love the papers and the pretty border and the cute image.
your blog is very pretty!
have a wonderful weekend
Claudia
Zoe said…
Such a cute card. Perfect for Valentine's Day. Remember to be in with a chance to win the prize you must link back to the Make it Colourful challenge blog and mention which colour reds you used. :) Thanks for joining us at Make it Colourful this week. hugs xxoo
Stephanie Kraft said…
Sweet Valentine's card, Sheri! Love the sweet bear! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Popular Posts