MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #41 - ORGANIC

This week the theme at MY SHERI CRAFTS BLOG is ORGANIC.  This was really a hard one for me and all I could think of was green?!?  I actually don't really eat anything green so that's probably part of my issue - LOL!  Anyway, I knew I had that Bamboo Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and some handmade paper that I got on clearance somewhere last year.  The whole pad of paper was like 6" x 9" of various green papers.  They are really soft and delicate.

I inked the embossed areas and edges with Ranger Distress Ink Pealed Paint and a dauber.  The stamp is new from JustRite Cling Fancy Frames set.
Just a very simple card so it can be mailed to someone special!  TFL!!

Comments

Glenda said…
Very pretty! The inking and embossing are great!
Marge said…
Very pretty; LOVE how you've inked your embossed bamboo! I'd have trouble with the challenge too, but I love green food, as long as it's supposed to be green -- LOL!!!
Charlotte said…
Sherri, I love your card. It is very delicate and elegant. Just beautiful.

Popular Posts