MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #60 - FLAG DAY

We are celebrating FLAG DAY at MY SHERI CRAFTS this week.  We hope you will join us!  I found this great digital image at Clear Dollar Stamps called Let Freedom Ring.
I colored the image and sentiment with my COPICs and cut with Spellbinders Wonky Squares.  The stars were cut with JustRite Exclusive Charm dies.  The center was stamped with a center from JustRite Just A Note and backed with a Spellbinders Classic Circle in black and Spellbinders Pinking Circle in red.
The paper is Recollections and I just added a little eyelet trim and striped ribbon from my stash.

SO FESTIVE!!  TFL!!

Comments

Charlotte said…
Sheri,

I love your card. The design of the card is so nice and that digi stamp is beautiful. I always enjoy your challenges and this one is no exception.
Charlotte

Popular Posts