Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop - June Digi Release

I am so excited to OFFICIALLY be joining the Whimsy Stamps Digi Design Team starting today!  They are having a blog hop to debut their June Releases and you will want to get in on the fun with some great prizes! 

While I am NOT in the hop rotation this month, I am still debuting my first ever Whimsy Stamps DT card on the blog hop announcement.  You can find details here to start hopping!
I chose this sweet little image from Moon Cookie Gallery called Sweet Treats - Apple Pie.  A digital stamp collection designed by Natalie Michalski for Whimsy Stamps. Moon Cookie Gallery offers vibrant, whimsical, digital designs that are sure to add some life to your projects.  Each file contains a JPEG, TIFF, and PNG version of the image. Images can be resized, flipped or rotated to fit your crafting project.
I picked this great green apple colored polka dot paper by Recollections and colored this image to match with my COPICs.  I framed my image with Spellbinders Square Eyelets and topped off with a sentiment from JustRite Stamps Tiny Words 1-3/16" border and center.

Comments

Cheryl said…
I love your card! The papers you used are perfect.
Janie Printz said…
Great card & that image is so perfect for the recipe books I love to make. Really love how you laced that ribbon thru the lace.
Janie

Popular Posts