The Shabby Tea Room #65 - EMBOSS IT!

This week, over at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM, Patti is challenging us to EMBOSS IT!  This can be either DRY or WET EMBOSSING.  I chose a little of both:
I started with this FABULOUS image from ROBYN'S FETISH called ENGLISH TEACUP.  I colored the image with my COPICs and then went over the edge with my Zig glue pen so I could heat emboss in gold.  I also added a gold edge to my Cuttlebug embossed pastel blue cardstock and added a few pearls and a doily from the cake decorating department.

Here is this week's inpiration photo to get you going:


This will be a great challenge to join us on this week and check out some more inspiration from the other DT blogs:





Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful Sheri!!! I love the colors and the sweet tea cup! Great coloring :-)
Diane said…
Sooooooo pretty...that tea cup looks real....like one in my china cabinet!!
Debbie said…
Oh my gosh, Sheri ... this card is simply AMAZING! It's just so pretty -- LOVE the colors, LO and all the elements you incorporated into your design -- way to GO!!!

Popular Posts