WHOOPSI DAISY- Christmas in June

It's never too early to get started on the Christmas cards I guess?!?  This week at Whoopsi Daisy we are challenging you to do just that!  Here's what I came up with:
I started with a scrap of paper in red and black and added a white embossed Spellbinders frame that I had left over from another project.  I colored the image from sheet90 with my COPICs and hand cut the images before added some Polar White Flower Soft to the dog, hat and cuffs and Ranger Glossy Accents to the boots. 
The sentiment is from JustRite A Warm Hello 1-5/8" center stamped onto a scrap piece of vellum.

Also entered at:

Creative Craft World - Christmas in June
Christmas Cards All Year - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Christmas in June

Comments

Sassy Scrapper said…
Never too early to start your Christmas cards. Before you know it, it will be knocking at your door LOL. Your card is so pretty. Great job with the Flower Soft. And the Spellbinder die is such a great frame with the sentiment.
Hugs Bonnie
pinky said…
Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
Hugs
Pinky
This looks so adorable. Love the flower soft. Have a nice weekend. Hugs...Mona
Whimsey said…
Super sweet image and amazing coloring!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

Hugs, Michele
Choccy said…
Such a pretty card. I love the colours.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our Christmas in June challenge...
Sorry i am late with my comment
Choccy x
*kathleen* said…
Great cards! Thanks for participating in the challenges!!

-Kat, CCAYR Design Team

Popular Posts