JustRite Papercraft CHA Release Day 10 ft. Samantha Walker

I hope you have been following along with ALL the New Releases and inspiration that's been going on over at JustRite Inspiration?! Today, we have another Samantha Walker creation called For All You Do clear stamp set:
This set also coordinated with JustRite Vintage Labels Three custom dies among others! I also used the new Garden Gate background which will be highlighted a little later in the week.
This would make for a BEAUTIFUL wedding card! The pearls are from Want2Scrap and were actually made to coordinate with Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Four but I thought they worked perfectly in the middle of this stamp.


The pearls at the bottom are a strip I picked up at Michaels from Recollections. This is a very simple but elegant card, don't you think?!? I {heart} this stamp set!!!


Comments

Popular Posts