JustRite Papercraft CHA Release Day 14

I have the last 2 new Winter CHA Release sets to reveal today - All In The Family Large Sentiments and Floral Flourishes Background. I hope you have enjoyed all the Winter 2013 CHA Releases and have drawn inspiration from the lovely creations the Design Team had for you the past 2 weeks!

I found this cool paper with a house and picket fence on it and just knew that I wanted to use this stamp set with it! It was so simple to add the sentiments, a Martha Stewart pre-made doily and seam binding I got from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store


I used Spellbinders Circles to cut the "Welcome to the Family" sentiment from the All In The Family set and Spellbinders Ribbon Banners Large to cut the "Congratulations" from Large Fancy Sentiments after stamping. They coordinate so perfectly!!


I didn't get a chance to create something with the background stamp today but I'm sure you will see something soon!


Check out more inspiration created with Floral Flourishes by the ladies below:

Barb Schram 
Kathy Jones
Darsie Bruno
Michele Kovack 

Comments

Marge said…
WOW -- LOVE your CAS card!!! It perfectly illustrates that paired with the right papers and a couple added details, you can quickly create a GORGEOUS card when you have great go-to sentiments. I LOVE that!!!
Unknown said…
Good morning well I love these sentiments cos its very hard to find good sized ones. I appreciate all the inspiration you give us. Take care xx

Debs Artliff
Unknown said…
Hi Sheri, another lovely card from you. I love the curlecues (is that the right word??) on the large fancy sentiments and they are my "go to" stamps when I'm looking for a little something. Fab paper too! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments, it is much appreciated. Maddy x

Popular Posts