JustRite Papercraft CHA Release Day 11

You are gonna LOVE the French Rose Background stamp we are showing you today at JustRite Inspiration!
I was SO HAPPY to see another background stamp that I could color and I wanted to color in my FAVORITE rose colors - peach & pink! I accents with yellow and purple flowers too!


I ran across a green glitter chipboard leaf flourish when I was looking for accents. It added a bit of texture I think?!! The sentiment is from Poppies Labels Twenty-Nine. I double-stamped it with black and then hot pink ink.

The green striped accent around the sentiment was cut from Spellbinders Moroccan Accents and the seam binding is from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

JustRite Inspiration 
Heidi Blankenship
Eva Dobilas 
Angela Barkhouse

Comments

Marge said…
Sooo pretty, Sheri; LOVE your gorgeous coloring, that glittery leaf accent, doily and bright seam binding bow!!!

Popular Posts