JustRite Papercraft January Release ft. New Samantha Walker

Today, I have made a card with Buntings and Banners and the coordinating Buntings and Button Dies 
I used some scrap paper in my stash for this boy card. I was inspired by my cousin who was helping with some invites for her new grand baby boy. This set is so perfect for ALL occasions though!


There really is no set way to stamp these banners....one, two or three...the sky is the limit! I stamped mine on a rectangle to fit the length of the card and then decided to make it smaller by cutting with JustRite Vintage Labels Three die. Then, I could add a ribbon banner to the bottom. It was cut and embossed using the older Spellbinder's Ribbon Banner Dies set and I hand cut a second layer in brown to make it stand out more. The pearls are from Want2Scrap and coordinate with my Labels Twenty-Two die I used to cut the background frame.


Be sure to check out the details of the other projects today:

Debbie Olson
Michele Kovak
Kazan Clark
Eva Doblias
Darsie Bruno

Comments

Sandy Palmer said…
Ok, now this one really seems like it is very useful! Love what you did with it all! Wonderful, wonderful card!
Charlotte said…
Oh, I am loving this!!! Great card Sheri. I love the way you designed it and the colors.
Charlotte
slbt17 said…
loving this set - fun card!
Sandra ltb

Popular Posts