JustRite Papercraft December Release - Elegant Celebrations & Heirloom Flourish Die

This is the final day of the December Release over at JustRite Inspiration. I hope you have enjoyed all the eye candy this week from the team! Today, I have 2 new items from Becca's Amazing Paper Grace CollectionElegant Celebrations clear stamps & the Heirloom Flourish Die.


I started by stamping the border in Tsukineko Delicata Gold ink at the top and bottom of my pretty Tiffany Blue cardstock (It's actually Bazzill Card Shoppe Robins Egg). Next, I added two of the die cuts in white and a few rhinestones. I've had that ribbon slider laying around for months (actually ON that gold ribbon) and it was screaming to be put on this card - LOL! 

This was really such an easy yet glamorous card that anyone could do with the right stamps and ink! I couldn't figure out where to add a sentiment to the front so I decided I could just add it to the inside when I'm ready to give this one a new home ;-)



Please follow along to the rest of the team:

Comments

JustRite Inspiration Little Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET (you might like the crafts tips ) it got wonderful colors. .it Absolutely Gorgeous very nice work,,.

Popular Posts