The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Just A Note

Today, I have an all occasion card to share with you over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

This fancy card uses the new JustRite Just A Note Vintage Sentiment Tags clear stamps with the matching Vintage Sentiment Tags die and Grand Damask Background cling stamp. The white frame layer is from Spellbinders 5" x 7" Detailed Scallops die.


I used Delicata Non-Tarnishing Ink Pad in Golden Glitz for the sentiment (my new FAV) and gold 1.25" Silk Ribbon for my lovely big bow. I added some 3D Foam Adhesive Squares for dimension to really make this card POP!



***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Juanita B said…
This is such a beautiful card and you tied the bow so perfectly, TFS. Juanita in OH

Popular Posts