The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Time Flies

Another year has come and gone - I can't believe it?!! I'm looking forward to see what 2014 brings and to see how much I will grow as a crafter. Today, I have the perfect card to show over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Although, it's not just for New Year's, it can be for birthdays or just to say HELLO!

I started with JustRite Time Flies Background cling stamp and stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink TWO times so I could cut the banner out of the second one and colored the watch with my COPICs. Next, I used the coordinating JustRite Timely Banners clear stamps set to add my sentiment with Delicata Golden Glitz ink and popped it up with 3D Foam Squares.


I stamped the wings again on vellum in the gold ink and layered on top and cut a little slit on the watch edge to slide them in and give them "flight". For the final touches, I added some greenery with Spellbinders D-Lite SprigsCrocheted LaceBlack Seam Binding and a Prima Serenade Flower in orange.




***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Popular Posts