The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - "Winter Wonderland"

I missed last Tuesday but I have a winter card today for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! I used Spellbinders Winter Wonders M-Bossabilities & JustRite Christmas Vintage Labels One clear stamps to create this simple card.


I started by inking up my embossing folder with Memento Summer Sky ink and running through my embosser. I added some Stampendous Crystal Glitter to a few of the flakes but it's hard to see in the photo.


Next, I attached to the top of my blue card base and added a bit more ink to the flat portion at the top. Then, I stamped the frame in the same blue and the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black. I cut with coordinating JustRite Vintage Label & Banner die and popped onto the front with 3D Foam Adhesive Squares.



***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Unknown said…
this is totally insane wawwwwwwwww
deck cards
Susan Lankford said…
Gorgeous....just curious...do you usually have to make a 5x7 card with these folders?....since their dimensions are 5x7...?

Popular Posts