JustRite Friday Challenge #116 - CAS cards

Today, over at JustRite Inspiration I am adding a new Friday Challenge in addition to introducing another new release! The theme this week is CAS cards:
I used Ribbons, Tags & Lace clear stamps along with the SVG cut files to created this Clean And Simple (CAS) card. I cut out five "candles" with my Silhouette CAMEO® and stamped with bright ink onto each one.
I scored 2 lines across the bottom and stamped a sentiment from Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags (Wednesday's Release) in the lower right corner. Next, I added little flames with my COPICs to make the candles. I love how simple this was but it is still a perfect birthday card! I should give this to myself for my birthday tomorrow - LOL!

I can't wait to see what the rest of the team does with this set!



Comments

Becky said…
This is adorable. What a fabulous way to use this new release.
Debbie Olson said…
Simply lovely, Sheri!

Popular Posts