JustRite Papercraft March Release - Pansies In Spring w/ New SVG Files

I am really liking these new Digital Cut SVG Files that coordinate with this month's release! Today, we are introducing Pansies In Spring cling stamps and matching Pansies In Spring Digital Cut SVG File.

I cut the pansies out of white cardstock. Then, I inked up my cling stamp with purple ink and turned face up to position the cut pieces on top and colored with my COPICs.

For the sentiment, I used the label from Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags clear stamps that we introduced a few days ago and cut with coordinating Vintage Tag die. The green polka dot paper was a great compliment as well as the white Captivating Squares die layer.



Don't forget to visit the rest of the team!


Comments

Becky said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said…
I was writing to the wrong person :).
Your card is just awesome, beautiful color combo.
Shona said…
I love the happy colours you used, I adore the pansies, and the Captivating Squares die set is one of my favs ( it makes such cute cards!). This card is suh-weet !!

Popular Posts