JustRite Papercraft March Release - Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags PLUS New SVG cuts

Welcome to the first day of March Releases over at JustRite Inspiration. This month we are also introducing our new Digital Cut SVG Download Files to coordinate with our stamps. I decided to create a nice framed image with my Stitched Flowers Vintage Tags clear stamps:
I used my Silhouette CAMEO® electronic cutting tool with Silhouette Studio® software to cut the images out first onto white cardstock and then stamped the images onto each one afterwards. This set of clear stamps makes it so easy to see exactly where your image will go when stamping!
I colored the images in bright Spring colors with my COPICs and placed them on a pale blue cardstock background. I added foam adhesive squares to each one for dimension. Finally, the "Sweet Dreams" sentiments were added to the lower right corner. I think this would be a great addition to a little girl's bedroom (if I had one - lol) I just love how cheerful it is!



Be sure to visit the rest of the team!

Sheri Holt --> you are here

Comments

Teresa said…
Your project is super cute too... hopping along again....

Popular Posts