Amazing Paper Grace January 2021 Die of the Month

Today I am sharing another 3D card using the Amazing Paper Grace January 2021 Die of the Month called Mini 3D Vignette Valentine’s Mailbox and it folds flat for mailing.

How fun is this little mailbox?! It's so perfect for Valentine's Day or weddings but also for any occasion that you want to make a big impact!
This die set comes with envelopes, hearts and stamps to create endless options. I cut 5 main panels, 9 envelopes, 5 stamps and 9 of each of the hearts.
The set also includes the word "MAIL" and a "U" so you can spell out "I 💗 U" - How cute is that!
I used clear acetate for my stems so they didn't show and added a panel of vellum behind the front panel to hide all the inside.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner so don't miss out on this great die! 

Spellbinders Supplies:
This die is only available for a short time so click the link below to get it before it's gone!


#AmazingPaperGraceClubKit 
#SpellbindersClubKits 
#NeverStopMaking

Comments

Becca Feeken said…
Gorgeous in every way!! You absolutely had me at teal!!

Popular Posts