Spellbinders January 2021 Card Kit - Day 2

Today I am sharing a few more cards I created with this month's Card Kit of the Month called "Lucky Love" from Spellbinders. I created 10 cards total with this kit. Yesterday I posted the first 3 cards. In case you missed it, you can find them here: https://myshericards.blogspot.com/2021/01/spellbinders-january-2021-card-kit-of.html. Here are my next three cards:


Be sure to come back tomorrow to see the final 4 cards I created with this kit!

Card 4: I Am The Luckiest


This card uses 6 pre-cut elements, 4 chipboard elements and 2 patterns of designer paper for the background.


Card 5: You Make Me So Happy


This card has 2 more designer papers accented with some solid white cardstock and framed with gold paper. Next, I layered with 9 pre-cut elements.


Card 6: So Lucky


This card uses the rainbow designer paper framed with a nice light green solid cardstock, 1 pre-cut element, 1 puffy arrow element, a stamped sentiment and another stamped and die-cut with the matching sentiment die. I also added glitter hearts to the green shamrock and a few gold sequins.


For these cards, I did very little die-cutting and stamping and they still only took a few minutes to create! Tomorrow I have 4 more inspiration cards to show you from this kit. I hope you will stop back by and let me know which are your favorites!
**********************
This Card Kit of the Month contains ten cards and envelopes, nine pieces of cardstock, 11 dies to create your own lucky cat, a patterned paper pad with 40 sheets of 6x6" paper, a stamp set, die-cut shape elements, sequins, puffy stickers, chipboard elements, and adhesive!
Spellbinders Supplies:
This kit is available for a short time so click the link below to get it before it's gone!


#subscriptionbox 
#SpellbindersClubKits 
#NeverStopMaking

Comments

Popular Posts