Spellbinders January 2021 Card Kit of the Month

Today I am sharing a few cards I created with this month's Card Kit of the Month called "Lucky Love" from Spellbinders. It is a monthly subscription box and there is a new themed kit each month so you'll need to sign up before this one is gone. Then, you'll start receiving a new kit each month for as long as you choose! I created 10 cards with this kit and I will be posting them all over the next few days so be sure to come back and see what I've created! Here are the first three:


The Card Kit of the Month contains ten cards and envelopes, nine pieces of cardstock, 11 dies to create your own lucky cat, a patterned paper pad with 40 sheets of 6x6" paper, a stamp set, die-cut shape elements, sequins, puffy stickers, chipboard elements, and adhesive - everything you need to create tons of projects as you can see here!

Card 1: Better Together
This card uses 6 pre-cut elements, 1 chipboard element and 2 puffy accents (the arrow and heart added to the Better Together sentiment). I also chose 2 patterns of designer paper and cut to fit for the background.

Card 2: There Is No One Like You
I chose 2 more designer papers for this one and accented it with some gold paper. Next, I layered with 4 pre-cut elements and 3 chipboard elements.

Card 3: Happiness Is Shared
This card uses some scraps of 2 more designer papers, 8 pre-cut elements, 1 chipboard & 1 puffy element. I also added a little twine to the tag from my own stash.

For all of these cards, I did NO die-cutting or stamping so they only took minutes to create! Tomorrow I will show you more inspiration from this kit. I hope you will stop back by and let me know what you think!

There are plenty of additional projects for this Card Kit of the Month to view for inspiration. Thanks for visiting!

Spellbinders Supplies:
This kit is available for a short time so click the link below to get it before it's gone!


#subscriptionbox 
#SpellbindersClubKits 
#NeverStopMaking

Comments

Popular Posts