Spellbinders Expressions of Love Collection

Have you seen the Spellbinders Expressions of Love Collection yet? This is another great set for Valentine's Day cardmaking. The Sunday Sunset Drive set (includes a cute couple with a few extra sayings for the trunk and some tiny accessories) that coordinates with the car from the Shapeabilities Sunday Drive Etched Dies set. 
There have been a few different add-on sets since the car was first released (a Santa set and a Halloween set come to mind) but I think this one is probably my favorite!
I also added a die-cut sentiment from the Expressions of Love Sentiments set. It coordinated so well and I love the font and the simplicity of it.
There are a LOT of tiny pieces in these sets but I found it fun to create with. I may have to go back and purchase a few more add-on sets!

Comments

Becca Feeken said…
This is nothing short of amazing!! I loooooovvvveee the colors!!

Popular Posts