JustRite Papercraft Floral Harvest Background Stamp & Autumn Vintage Labels Three

It's Day 1 of the September Release over at JustRite Inspiration and we have a great new background to color - I'm SO EXCITED!
I stamped the Floral Harvest background cling stamp with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored in shades of Fall with my COPICs. I then picked a sentiment from Autumn Vintage Labels Three clear stamp set and stamped in a rust color and colored to match the background. I cut with coordinating Vintage Labels Three die and framed with a larger cut green die shape and popped them onto my card with foam dots.


I added a sentiment and rust seam binding ribbon from Stamp Simply to finish it off.  We will be sharing more new release inspiration ALL WEEK so STAY TUNED and visit the rest of the team listed below!! Here are the stamp sets introduced today:



JustRite InspirationDebbie OlsonMarisa JobMichele KovackKazan ClarkKellie FortinHeidi BlankenshipSheri HoltDarsie BrunoAngela Barkhouse
Kristi Schurr
Eva DobilasBarb SchramMargie Higuchi

Comments

Marge said…
STUNNING Fall card with your beautiful Copic coloring and that gorgeous seam binding -- LOVE it!!!
belka said…
absolutely excited with this card. Love it, amazing work!

Popular Posts