JustRite Papercraft October Release - Sunflower Vintage Labels Five & Custom Die

After a very nice week-long vacation last week, I am ready to hit the ground running with the start of the October Release week over at JustRite Inspiration! Today, we are introducing a new cling stamp set called Sunflower Vintage Labels Five Cling Stamps which happens to coordinate with the Vintage Labels Five Custom Die:


I cut and embossed the label in brown cardstock to frame my COPIC colored sunflower. I added the little lady bug stamp directly on top of the sunflower stamped image and added Ranger Glossy Accents to make it shine and give it dimension. The sentiment was stamped in black at the bottom right of my small A2 card and I finished off with turquoise seam binding from Stamp Simply.




Be sure to visit the rest of the team for more inspiration!


Comments

Marge said…
Sweet card!!! Love your color combo and always incredible coloring/shading on this fun new stamp set!!!

Popular Posts