JustRite Friday Challenge #106 - Color Inspiration

It's time for another color challenge over at JustRite Inspiration and I think this inspiration photo could be interpreted in many different ways. I can see so many JustRite-friendly elements in these photos (Irises, Lilies, Roses, Butterflies, etc.) AND the colors could even be used for a Halloween card!!

I went the flower route using Grateful Hearts Vintage Labels Two for the main image and stamped the sentiment directly on the white card base. I colored with my COPICs to match the photos and added a light blue background to mimic the ocean. Then, I cut with the JustRite coordinating Vintage Labels Two custom die. The butterfly is one of my favorite craft items I get from the floral department at Hobby Lobby and the purple seam binding from Stamp Simply truly makes a statement!


I was also so excited to use a couple of my new Spellbinders dies I got recently! (There are many Spellbinders available in the JustRite Store) I cut my green layer with one of the elements from Curved Borders Two and framed the focal image with Majestic Labels Twenty Five in black.


I hope you like my color inspiration piece!

Comments

Joann said…
Gorgeous card Sheri! Love the color challenge. Including the butterfly is just icing on the cake : ) Love it! Hugs xx
Aleksandra said…
Sheri this is gorgeous! I love the setting and your coloring is just perfect. So very lovely card!

Have a great day!
Aleksandra

Popular Posts