JustRite Papercraft September Release - The Scoop Vintage Labels Four Clear Stamps

Today's set, The Scoop Vintage Labels Four, was such a FUN surprise and I just couldn't wait to color it!!

I colored the main image with my COPICs and cut with JustRite Vintage Labels Four custom die. The little wooden spoon was sent to me by a dear friend and was the perfect compliment to this card!


I stamped the sentiment in black on the red strip and added lace adhesive paper ribbon to the bottom and pink seam binding from Stamp Simply.


Here is the other set, Celebrate Today Vintage Labels Four clear stamps, being introduced by some of the team:

You really MUST check out what the other team members have done with these sets!

JustRite Inspiration
Debbie Olson
Barb Schram
Darsie Bruno
Heidi Blankenship
Marisa Job
Eva Dobilas
Angela Barkhouse
Michele Kovack
Kristi Schurr
Kazan Clark
Margie Higuchi

Comments

Kristi said…
I love,love how your card turned out! So stinkin' cute,Sheri!!
Marge said…
Yep, Kristi, it IS stinkin' CUTE! That little wooden spoon with these FUN stamps, your perfect coloring, BG paper, pretty lace paper ribbon, seam binding bow & coordinating button equal sweet perfection, Sheri!!!
Sandy Palmer said…
I am in love with this card, lol! I just LOVE it all! It is so much fun, and so cheery! Wonderful job on it Sheri! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.

Popular Posts