The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Build A Wreath

Today, I am sharing a festive holiday card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. They have everything you need to get started making your holiday cards! I was SO EXCITED to get some new Spellbinders this week and felt compelled to create something with them (like a kid with new toys - LOL!) I chose the Rustic Wreath M-Bossabilities folder and the Build A Wreath die set:
The Kaisercraft Red Pearls and Red & Green Gingham Ribbon were a great addition to make this a PERFECT Christmas card! That's one more card marked off my list this holiday season!! LOL


I had to cut the top layers 2 extra times in 2 different colors to get this effect (1 base and 3 sets of layers). I also inked around the embossed areas and edges but it's hard to see in the photo. I think the folder would have embossed a little better had I used a little thinner cardstock as well but I am happy with the overall look! ;-)



Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!


Comments

Popular Posts