JustRite Papercraft Spetember Release - Grand Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamps

I missed Tuesday's release day with Becca's stamps so I decided to pair her Filigree Leaves Background Cling stamp with today's release of Grand Birthday Sentiments Cling set by Amy Tedder Designs:

This is a fun pink chalkboard style card that was very simply done. I started by stamping the background in black and coloring all those tiny leaves with my COPICs. Next, I inked the whole thing with a dauber in two shades of pink and then heat embossed the sentiment with pink Zing embossing powder.


The sentiment was then cut with the NEW Spellbinders CHA Summer 2013 Labels Thirty-Two die and layered on top a Lattice Pendants cut and a cake doily.



Please visit the rest of the gals below for more inspiration:


Comments

Popular Posts