CUTTLEBUG CHALLENGE #100 - Happy Birthday

Over at The Cuttlebug Challenge they are celebrating birthdays.  This is only my 2nd time joining this challenge but I am having so much fun!  I love my Cuttlebug and use it on almost every card!  I also got my cousin hooked! (enabler)  Anyway, I went through my rather large inventory of Cuttlebug stuff and ran across my box full of bargain dies and folders I got for a steal at Big Lots!  I haven't even used any of them yet so this was the perfect oppotunity.  I used a Cuttlebug Disney Gift Frame die & emboss set and all of the extras were cut using the Cuttlebug Birthdays set. 
I cut the 4 images from the birthday set 4 times in different colors and then mixed and matched them as shown.  I added a little Diamond Stickles and popped them to the card.  The sentiment was also something I found on a clearance rack and the background paper is from a package I got at Big Lots also.  I'm so glad I found this challenge.....I would have never done this on my own!?

Comments

Marge said…
VERY cute bday card -- LOVE it!!!
Tammy said…
Gorgeous card Sheri! I love all of the layers and colors! ...thank you for stopping by my blog! :o)
Ms. Jen said…
Lookin at you rockin it!! I told you your cards were perfect for it!! Yay, I'm so glad you joined it. Great birthday card. I'm just new into my cuttlebug and don't have many folders yet but I'm so enjoying what I do have!
Court said…
What a piece of art! I love it! Thank you so much for playing in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week!
Georgiana said…
That frame is wonderful! Great card.

Georgiana : )
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/
Mona Pendleton said…
What a fun card Sheri! You did an amazing job piecing all those teensy pieces! :) TFS

Popular Posts