JustRite Friday Challenge #34 - GLITTER MAGIC

This week at JustRite Inspiration the challenge is to use glitter in your project.  I personally have never used glitter so this was quite the challenge.  I used several types of glitter on my card but didn't go overboard because I wanted this to be a functional card that I could mail.  I started with JustRite's Vintage Christmas and colored the snowman center with my Copics.  I added a little stickles to his scarf and some to the snow on his hat.  The flower has a little dash and the sentiment is completely covered in it!  I colored the ribbon to match and it also has some silver glitter-like thread.  A very simple quick card!

Comments

Marge said…
How fun & glittery is he??? Love how he's mounted on that circle tag and those great glittered letters too!!!
Tanya said…
This is so pretty Sheri! I love this snowman, don't have the set yet. Your card is so pretty up close, great use of glitter, I love his scarf.
Ms. Jen said…
Adorable! Love it girl.

Popular Posts