CUTTLEBUG CHALLENGE #102 - Whoopsy Daisy

This week at the Cuttlebug Challenge they were featuring Whoopsy Daisy digital stamps.  I did not own own of these stamps but was pleasantly surprised to find a freebie on their site.  We were also to include 2 buttons and a bow.  I went with a more masculine style bow for this boy card??  I do not usually use digital images and I'm fairly new to coloring images as a whole so this was a nice challenge!  I love this little boy image though ... he was so fun to color!  I chose bright colors to go with the colors of my Copics. 

The background is a little hard to see in the photo but it is black embossed with my 5 x 7 Cuttlebug folder Checkerboard and the yellow was embossed with my new 5 x7 Polka Dots.  I also cut and embossed  image on my Cuttlebug using Spellbinder's Deckled Rectangle.  I love the fact that you can cut and emboss Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Tim Holtz, Sizzix and more with one machine!
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Wanda said…
Oh how adorable. I love your card!!! The colors are so bright and fun. It's the little fireman the cutest? Thanks for playing along with Cuttlebug Challenge
Marge said…
Love your bright colors -- perfect for a lil Fireman -- as well as the red checked paper & all the embossing!!! Your coloring is top notch!
June Houck said…
Sheri, your card is absolutely precious! Great colors, nice sketch, love the ribbon, and nice coloring :)
Tori said…
CUTE!! I LOVE the colours you have used!

Tori :)
Cute cute cute!!! Your card is adorable!!! Isn't that image so sweet?! Thanks for playing in our Cuttlebug challenge this week!
Court said…
Cute!!!! I love it! Fabulous job and what great coloring too! Thanks for much for playing with us at the Cuttlebug Challenges this week!

Popular Posts