FLOURISHES (FTTC95) & WHOOPSI DAISY

This is my first Flourishes challenge and also my first Whoopsi Daisy challenge.  I thought these two challenges went well together and since I don't have any Flourishes stamps (yet?) then I just used what I had.  I have had some of these Whoopsi Daisy images for a few months but been a little intimidated by them.  I have been coloring stamps less then 6 months and it's definitely a work in progress!  Here is the adorable digi image I chose to work with:


I just love this image!  I colored with my COPICs and added a little Polar White Flower Soft to her collar and sleeves.  The challenge at Whoopsi Daisy was to "Get All Girlie" and I think this does it?!  I have 4 boys and don't do girlie very often so this was a lot of fun!  At Flourishes, we were challenged by Mona to use a doily.  The one in the background was too large to fit on the card so I cut it in half and the lace flower reminded me of a doily too.  The sentiment is cut twice from a Scrap-Mart exclusive die and stamped with JustRite Birthday Wishes center 1-5/8".  Here is the inside of the card:


By making this a "Thank You" card, it also qualifies for the Flower Soft Challenge #13 (FSC13) over at Splitcoast Stampers.

Comments

Marge said…
Absolutely beautiful; nice coloring job & the doily & flower are fabulous!!!
Sande said…
Your card is so lovely! Love this flower.

Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy!

Hugs,Sande
Rleen said…
Gorgeous card! I love how you color this sweet Whoopsi Daisy image and the lace flower looks pretty!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week. Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs, Rleen
Mona Pendleton said…
Oh how darling Sheri! You did an amazing job coloring that sweet image & I love how you showcased her on a paper doily! Thanks for playing along with the FTTC :)
Your card is super cute! Awesome coloring and love how you used the flower soft. Thanks so much for using a WHOOPSI DAISY image and playing in our WHOOPSI DAISY challenge.

Popular Posts