"YOU ROCK!" BIRTHDAY CARD

I made this quick card for my hubby's birthday which is today!  We are in a band and he plays guitar so I made this rockin' card with one of his picks I found in the dryer - lol


The background is DCWV Rockstar paper and I layered with silver mirror paper embossed with my Cuttlebug A2 Diamond folder.  Here's a close-up:


I stamped with Inkadinkado Rock Star clear stamps, popped the pick and added some music inspired ribbon.  Here is the inside:

(He loved it!  I'm SO glad!)

Comments

Tanya said…
Ooooh, love it!! I find picks in the dryer too, lol. I have been trying to find that embossing folder, I wanted to do something similar for my daughter. Your card came out great!
Marge said…
WOW, this TOTALLY ROCKS -- seriously!!! ;-) I LOVE it & it's absolutely perfect for him!!! I love that EF too -- I see Tanya needs one! Hope she's able to find it.
Happy Birthday Sheri's hubby!!!
Ms. Jen said…
How fun, he's gonna love it! I love that diamond cuttlebug folder. Especially on that paper!

Popular Posts