PARTY TIME TUESDAYS CHALLENGE #19

This is the first time I've participated in the challenge at Party Time Tuesday but the theme was birthdays and I needed to do a birthday card so it was perfect!  Here is my card:
This was just a quick card that started with the Core'dinations Black Magic cardstock in black/pink.  I embossed with a birthday Cuttlebug folder and then lightly sanded.  The centiment is from JustRite 1-5/8" Just a Note set and colored with my Copics to match.  The ribbon is a scrap from my stash.  Super simple!  Here is a close-up:

I needed to keep it simple so it could be mailed.  TFL!!

Comments

Marge said…
This may be simple, but it is sooo striking with that pink/black Core'dinations paper and that JR stamp -- you can never go wrong with JR! I really LOVE it!!!
Katie said…
Gorgeous card in one of my fave color combos! You are one talented cardmaker! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.
Ms. Jen said…
Simple, but gorgeous! I'm lovin those circle sentiments.
Abby Beard said…
Love this card! I really like all the details in your scalloped sentiment. Thanks for joining the party at PTT! :)
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card and love the simple stamping you did that made it so elegant! TY for joining PTT this week, hope to see you next week too!
Kristie W. said…
This is one of my faves so far this week! Thanks for playing along at Party Time Tuesdays!
Tammy Jo Tanner said…
how did you get the pink on the black? did you put ink on the embossing folder first and then run it through the big shot?

Popular Posts