JustRite Papercraft November Release Day 3 - Fashion Vintage Labels Six

What a great release we're having over at JustRite Inspiration where today we are debuting a set of vintage stamps called Fashion Vintage Labels Six. I started with a 4" square card base and stamped the corners in Memento Rich Cocoa with one of the elements from last month's release - Ornate Corners clear stamps.
Next, I stamped the vintage girl image in the same brown and colored with my COPICs. I hand cut this one and then popped it onto another with the stamped frame and cut with Spellbinders Classic Oval. 

The little tag is actually from the smallest die in the Vintage Labels Six die set and I just love that stamped saying "You've Got Style" - perfect for any occasion really!


Take a peek at the rest of the team's inspiration and come back tomorrow fora new background stamp reveal!

Comments

Popular Posts