JustRite Friday Challenge #111 - "It's In The Bag"

The challenge over at JustRite Inspiration this week is "It's In The Bag"! This one is all about creating unique packaging. I chose to decorate a bag because I always have a few on hand and I think it's nice to add such a personal touch. PLUS, it took this plain little red paper bag to a whole-nother-level!



create a beautiful backdrop with several layers including foil cardstock and a black layer of Spellbinders Equisite Labels Eleven 5" x 7" frame for Spellbinders Lace Hearts dies. I stamped the smaller scalloped die with the striped design and added sentiment from coordinating JustRite Samantha Walker Sweet Hearts clear stamps before coloring with my COPICs.


This would be great for Valentine's Day or even an Anniversary -- LOVE THIS!!

Comments

Just had to pop over to say that I really like the bag!

Hope you are having a great holiday weekend. :)

Popular Posts