The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Masculine Birthday

It's Tuesday and I'm sharing a masculine birthday card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! This one uses Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi 6" x 6" paper and JustRite November Release Haberdashery Vintage Labels Five stamp
I thought this paper was so fun and this new Haberdashery stamp set was perfect to go along with it! I stamp the wood frame image in Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with my COPICs. I cut with JustRite Vintage Labels Five die and added the sentiment stamped in teal and the mustache in Memento Rich Cocoa.


I cut Spellbinders Tile Works to frame my paper and used my sponge daubers to ink it with Ranger Vintage Photo Distress ink while still in the die. Next, I added some antique gold 3/4" velvet ribbon and popped everything up with 3D foam adhesive squares. Perfectly masculine!!

clear stamps

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Shona said…
GREAT card ! Everything works so well together with the fab paper. I especially love the use of the SB Tileworks on it. That really sets it off !!

Popular Posts