JustRite Friday Challenge #109 - It's WOW

The challenge over at JustRite Inspiration this week is WOW (White On White)! You must create and ALL WHITE card. This is my first of this style of card and I'm not sure why because it is so elegant in person! I started with a mix of white cardstock and a pearl cardstock from WorldWin Papers. My white card base is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". I cut the pearl cardstock 1/4" smaller and embossed with Spellbinders Ocean Dreams M-Bossabilities folder.



I decided to stamp the sentiment on the bottom so I cut a decorative edge with Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders One die and picked a sentiment from JustRite Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments clear stamps to stamp directly on my card base.



My centerpiece uses a paper cake doily, 2 pearl Fascination Cut Fold Tuck layers, some pearls and a white "Believe" cut from the Sentiments dies which I embellished with a glitter pen. I think the hardest part was trying to get a photo to do this card justice but I am pleased with how it turned out!

Comments

Oh Sheri this is so gorgeous loving all the layers and embossing . WOW always looks so elegant . Thanks for sharing . Hope you're feeling better today
Rajni Chawla said…
Wow!!
white on white.....Gorgeous and elegant !!

Popular Posts