JustRite November Release Day 4 - Coffee & Friends Background Stamp

It's Day 4 of the November Release over at JustRite Inspiration and we have a great new background stamp called Coffee & Friends Background Cling Stamp. I decided this colorful little rooster stamp just HAD to go front and center on this plain kraft gift bag so I altered it for a unique custom look:


I know you probably get tired of me saying how much I love to color but look how awesome this one turned out!! The colors you can make the little guy are endless OR you don't even have to color him - just stamp him in a single color like some of the team did. The wood parts turned out great too! I am definitely no pro with my COPICs and I have never had any art classes (although I'd LOVE to) so you can see that it must not be that hard to get great results from these stamps.


I had to alter the Spellbinders Fanciful Lattice 5" x 7" die a bit by cutting in half to spread it out to fit the stamp but I simply disguised the seam with that great twill ribbon from Stamp Simply. I can't wait to give this bag to someone special!


Did you check out the creativity from the rest of the team?

Sheri Holt -- you're here


Comments

Marge said…
WOW, Sheri -- IF I could even muster half the coloring/shading talent you've displayed here, I'd shout if from the mountaintop -- this is BEYOND FABULOUS in every beautiful shade & stroke. Even my husband was duly impressed as I shared it with him during our morning coffee. As you know, I'm feeling strongly this week that we should embrace our God-given gifts and since yours includes (among MANY!) this natural artistic ability, I hope one day you can take an art class or two!!! Who knows what you might gain and at the very least, you'd definitely enjoy the 'homework'!!! ;~)

Popular Posts