The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - "Happy Birthday Dear Friend"

It's time for my Tuesday inspiration card again at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I've created an easy chalkboard style birthday card using Prima Rosarian 6" x 6" paper and JustRite Birthday Wishes For You cling stamps.

I cut the pretty paper to fit my 5" x 6-1/2" card base and heat embossed the stamped image directly onto the black area of the paper. Next I tied a luscious bow with 1-1/4" silk ribbon. I added a large red Prima Interlude flower and 2 smaller flowers from the Prima Perles Rosarian collection.

The rhinestone flourishes are from the Prima Say It With Crystals collection.

 cling stamps set

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Popular Posts