JustRite Friday Challenge #075 - Color Challenge

I have another color challenge for you over at JustRite Inspiration.  For JRFC #075, I would like you to create a card or project using the colors in the inspiration photo:
This is a fun color combo and I could think of several stamps in the JustRite Papercraft Store that would be great for this challenge!  I just recently got Sea Shell Bay Labels Twenty Two cling set and have been dying to color that seahorse.....I just love it!
I stamped the image on white cardstock with brown ink and chose several coordinating COPICs and started coloring.  I have said this before, but I know I'm NOT the best at coloring when compared to some of the other JustRite Team.  I really enjoy it though and these stamps make it look easy!  A lot of the detail is done for you so you don't have to worry about all that shading.  That yummy ribbon was given to me by Sharon of The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  The colors are so rich and this silk ribbon is a DEFINITE must-have!!  I thought the orange ribbon really made the image POP!
The fish print paper is from the Pink Paislee Nantucket Collection and the others are from Authentique Gathering Collection.  I added a little more yellow with my COPICs to the striped paper to make it match a little better.  That's a very quick solution to having paper that doesn't "exactly" match.  I hope you will take time to join us for this fun challenge!

Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite CL-02220 Sea Shell Bay Labels Twenty Two
Dies:
 Spellbinders S4-346 Labels Twenty-TwoS5-107 Lattice MotifsGrand Caliber

Ink:
 Ranger Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress Inks, COPIC Sketch Markers 


Comments

Glenda said…
Gorgeous! Great coloring on the image! Love the design and papers! The pretty ribbon is perfect!Glenda
Marge said…
That sweet seahorse makes think of my friend, Ilene, who used to have one in her fish tank! Your card is just sooo FUN -- LOVE those papers -- your coloring is SUPERB in my opinion. 'Yummy' perfectly describes that orange ribbon too, Sheri, and your photo's BG props are top notch -- great job!!!
Charlotte said…
This is such a great color combo. I strive to get the hand of coloring as you do. I have new markers. Just need more practice. The image you have here is so pretty. And I love the ribbon. Crinkle ribbon is about my favorite to use!! great card Sheri.
Charlotte
kathi17 said…
I love your card Sheri, I just got my Seashell Bay set too, and I'm dying to color it. I think your coloring is really nice. The shading around the seahorse looks so nice. I'm still struggling with shading to white. You're right, the JustRite stamp sets make coloring so easy and fun! With all my beautiful new JustRite stamp sets, it was really hard to decide which one to use for the challenge!
Carole said…
Lovely card Sheri. I really like the Seashell Bay Set but as of yet it's still on my "wish list." Thanks so much for your visit, greatly appreciated.

Popular Posts