JustRite Friday Challenge #076 - "Stars & Stripes"

I have another FUN challenge over at the JustRite Friday Challenge #076 for you!  Today, I asking you to create a project with stripes and use at least ONE star.  I didn't want this to mean that you have to do a traditional red, white & blue card but you can if you want.  I did 2 VERY different samples representing this theme.  The first is a very fun all occasion card using a sentiment from Christmas Vintage Labels One and Classic Lace Edges One.
I just LOVE this bright colors of this AC Everyday paper and the Spellbinders Stars Five with the matching Nestabling was the perfect addition!  AND, you can never forget some scrumptious ribbons from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store!!

For card #2, I used paper from Bo Bunny Liberty set to create this wonderful patriotic card:
I fell in love with this paper collection and just barely got it in time to do my project this week!  I used the same Christmas Vintage Labels One but added a sentiment from Summer Words instead.  The matching JustRite Custom dies  make it so simple to add different colors like I've done here by stamping the image in blue and then another in red and cutting out the center portion of the red to sit on top of the blue one.  Looks really cool, huh?!!
I hope you will take some time to share a card with me at JustRite Inspiration this week!

Comments

Marge said…
Great job, Sheri, showing us different ways to interpret the challenge! I LOVE both cards and also that you focused on a Christmas stamp set and made me realize I don't HAVE to use it for a Christmas card at all -- unless I was one to get a jump on my Christmas cards, which you know I'm NOT!!! ;~\
Glenda said…
Beautfiul cards Sheri! Pretty star and Nestabling--need to check that out! Love the patriotic card and lace!
Glenda

Popular Posts