JustRite Papercraft June Release Day 5

We have some VERY unique stamp sets to debut today over at JustRite Inspiration blog!  There are 3 sets today and a sneak peak at one of the new dies being released at Summer CHA 2012.

 

I had a lot of fun with these stamps and came up with a great card I think?!  I wanted the whole card to be in shades of grey so I stamped the London Background image in Momento London Fog (funny, huh?!?)
Next, I stamped the larger label from Royal Antique Labels in black and colored in shades of grey with my COPICs.  Did you notice that new shape?  That's your sneak peak of one of the new die coming soon!  The background is embossed and sanded with Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Regal folder.
Those red phone booths are a classic of London and so I knew I wanted to use that image from Greetings From London cling set as my focal image.  I colored with my COPICs and hand cut before adding it front and center with some foam dots.  The little charm was made from the same set by using my Epiphany Crafts Shape Tool! You will want to check out the rest of the Design Team and see all the wonderful inspiration they have for your today AND stop back by tomorrow for the final day of our June Release.

Sheri Holt => you are here

Comments

Marge said…
Sheri, this is just so SMART, CLEVER -- simply beyond FABULOUS!!! I absolutely LOVE it from the London fog grey to that red phone booth and right down to the darling little tag!!! OUTSTANDING job!!!
Eva said…
Sheri this card is simply FABULOUS!!! Love all the details and your colors are fantastic!
Susan said…
I just love your play on London in the Fog! That old telephone booth is just a perfect splash of colour. Well done!
Glenda said…
Fabulous card Sheri! Love the greys with the pop of red on the phone booth! Beautiful stamps and embossing!
Glenda

Popular Posts