JustRite Papercraft June Release Day 2

I hope you enjoyed all the wonderful inspiration the team had for you yesterday.  Today, on the JustRite Inspiration blog, we are introducing the new Snowfall Background stamp and Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments:

This background is STUNNING!  If you came here from JustRite, you saw all the unique ways you can use these stamps.  Here is the card I made for you today:
I left this card pretty simple by stamping in a light blue ink but added silver heat embossed snowflakes from the Large Fancy Holiday Sentiments  that coordinate with the snowflakes already on the stamp.  Any one of the large sentiments would be great with this background but I chose the "Let It Snow" in a darker blue.
A light blue silk bow from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store with a snowflake punch and glitter add the finishing touch.  Be sure to check out the rest of the team and come back tomorrow for another new release!

Comments

Marge said…
I love the elegant simplicity of this card, which illustrates that with this stunning combo of blue, silver & white you could quickly make a stack of cards for Christmas giving -- LOVE it!!
Barbara Schram said…
My goodness, how pretty is this! LOVE the silver snowflakes on the blue snowfall!
Sandy Palmer said…
Sheri, LOVE your snowflake card! You may think your card is simple, but it's stunning! The colors are beautiful, and that bow is fabulous!!! I absolutely love it!!!
Sharon Harnist said…
Pretty card, Sheri -- I like the color theme!
Victoria H. said…
My favorite colors and so perfect for the season! So pretty!
Jana said…
Beautiful card Sheri can u tell me what u used to cut out the matching snowflakes they are so pretty in the glitter ....and thanks
Sheri said…
It's a Martha Stewart punch that I covered with glue and large glitter. You can find it here:
http://www.amazon.com/Martha-Stewart-Crafts-Arctic-Snowflake/dp/B002V17CGQ
Jana said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said…
Sheri thanks for the answer but I meant the little snowflakes that match the stamp snowfall background

Popular Posts