JustRite Papercraft June Release Day 1

It's time for another FABULOUS release from JustRite Papercraft!  So, you will want to check back every day this week for more inspiration from myself and the rest of the Design Team!  Today we are introducing Thank You Labels Twenty:
I used the larger of the images on my card today and paired it with some yummy papers from Authentique Uncommon.  I stamped the image with Momento London Fog ink and colored with various pink and grey COPIC colors.
I used a wide scalloped EK Success punched border strip topped with Spellbinders Lattice Accents border.  This stamp is beautiful and coordinates with Spellbinders Labels Twenty and also JustRite's Scrolled Vine Background Stamp.
The sentiment is large and perfect for ANY occasion.  The sky's the limit with this set I think!  Please be sure to hop on to the rest of the DT blogs for more inspiration with this great set!  If you missed someone, I have the entire list of blogs below ;-)


Comments

Marge said…
LOVE the large focal sentiment on your card, which is a GORGEOUS example of blending colors and layers that really let it take center stage! Your lattice, flowers and pearls are the perfect complement to that fabby BG paper, creating a lovely summery card!

Popular Posts