JustRite Papercraft June Release Day 6

This is the last day of the June Release hop on the JustRite Inspiration blog.  In addition, we are making room for all the new stamps coming out now and at CHA Summer.  So, they are giving us a coupon for you to reference when ordering to receive an additional 20% off ALL ORIGINAL STAMPS.  Just use the code: JRDTJUNESALE in all caps during checkout to receive your discount in the JustRite Store.

For my inspiration project today, I made a home decor project with the new Seeds Of Summer clear set.
I stamped each set of flowers and seed packet in Momento Tuxedo Black ink onto cardstock and colored with my COPICs.  Then, I cut and folded each under to resemble a packet.

I had these 3 gold frames that were just the perfect size (3-1/2" x 5")!  I took the glass out and added a piece of green plaid scraps to the back and popped them onto the center. This was a great project and very simple to do!  I am going to hang them in my craft room!!  Here is a close-up of each one:

Please be sure to check out the big sale in the store and visit the rest of the DT listed below and show them some love:




Sheri Holt  => you are here





Comments

Marge said…
What a treasure these GORGEOUS flower seed packets are all colored so beautifully and framed! They make a striking trio in your first photo and will be a lovely addition to your craft room walls!!! A must-have set I will surely have to add to my JR collection -- BEAUTIFUL work, Sheri!!!
Charlotte said…
Oh Sheri,

These are beautiful. And with them being framed, they are gorgeous and such a pretty home decor. I am so impressed with your coloring. I'm working on it with these new markers I have.

Charlotte
kathi17 said…
These are just beautiful Sheri! Your coloring and those frames look beautiful. It's fun to see ideas besides card to give us inspiration. I got seven new stamp sets and two die sets from JustRite today, so I'm having fun!
Pssequimages said…
Outstanding results! What a perfectly wonderful gift idea too! I don't have any wallspace at all in my craft room (LOL)! Love your idea, Sheri.
Cyndie said…
Wow, your coloring is absolutely wonderful! These are the cutest stamps--I've always loved the flower seed packet idea. These would look wonderful on any wall!

Popular Posts