JustRite Friday Challenge #093 - Suddenly Spring

Can you believe Spring is here already?!! I know some of the JustRite team has had lots of snow this week but it has been beautiful lately in Oklahoma! I thought this would be the perfect time to have a Spring challenge over at JustRite Papercraft. I wanted to use lots of pastels in my card and picked some great paper from Doodlebug Designs 6" x 6" pad appropriately called "Hello Spring". 



Next, I chose elements from Spellbinders A2 Floral Ribbon Threader, A2 Locking Loops, A2 Matting Basics B, Les Papillions Two and a sentiment from JustRite clear Winged Vintage Labels Two & Three set.


It's kinda hard to see, but the A2 Locking Loop layer was cut with a lime green glitter paper (love it!) and the seam binding is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I hope you will find time to drop by and join in!


Comments

Marge said…
It's 'suddenly spring' here in the SW desert -- just ask my allergies -- LOL! This is a seriously sweet spring card, Sheri -- LOVE that BG paper, your plethora of Spellbinders' layers & that lacy butterfly! This would surely make any girl smile!!!
Kristi said…
Oh wow! Gorgeous, Sheri! I've been trying to resist those dies,but you are making it difficult!LOL

Popular Posts